Techno-Economical Calculation (TechEco) can be used to analyse costs and benefits of network expansion using the Net Present Value. TechEco analyses investment costs, cost of losses, interruption costs and the economic impact of project schedules.
- Economic assessment of network expansion strategies
- Net Present Value method considering costs of losses, investment costs, economic impact of failure rates (only with Reliability Analysis functions), and project schedules
- Efficiency ratio evaluation to determine optimal year of investment
- Support of parallelised execution of cases
- Reporting options for input data and calculation results