The State Estimation (SE) function of PowerFactory provides consistent load flow results for an entire power system, based on real time measurements, manually entered data and the network model. It provides bad data identification, observability analysis and state estimation.
- P, Q, I and V-measurement models
- Measurement plausibility checks
- Automatic bad data detection/elimination
- Verification of system observability
- Various options to handle unobservable regions (e.g. pseudo measurements)
- Consideration of load flow constraints