Sensitivities / Distribution Factors
Supplementing PowerFactory’s Load Flow Analysis is the Sensitivities / Distribution Factors tool. Based on a static voltage stability calculation, it enables the user to know not only the critical points in the network but how these critical points are affected by changes in system conditions. The range of sensitivity factors which can be calculated includes standard distribution factors such as PTDF and OTDF.
- Voltage sensitivities and branch flow sensitivities
- Sensitivities to power injections and to transformer tapping, including phase-shifters
- Consideration of Contingencies (requires the Contingency Analysis module licence)
- Standard Distribution Factors PTDF, LODF, OTDF and PSDF/TCDF
- Suite of reporting scripts with flexible options
- Modal Analysis for identifying strong and weak parts of the network