Sensitivities / Distribution Factors
Supplementing PowerFactory’s Load Flow Analysis is the Sensitivities / Distribution Factors tool. Based on a static voltage stability calculation, it enables the user to know not only the critical points in the network but how these critical points are affected by changes in system conditions. The range of sensitivity factors which can be calculated includes standard distribution factors such as PTDF and OTDF.
- Comprehensive range of voltage and branch flow sensitivity calculations
- Transformer and booster sensitivities (continuous and discrete)
- Standard distribution factors (PTDF, LODF, OTDF, PSDF and TCDF)
- Single and multiple sensitivities
- Consideration of contingencies1
- Flexible reporting options
1Requires Contingency Analysis licence.