Language: EN, Online training via Zoom
Contingency Analysis (S2021.03.08.Online_Contg.En)
The training introduces the participant to the tools and techniques commonly used in practice for contingency analysis. This course provides a comprehensive overview the steady state analysis of abnormal system conditions to evaluate the network states resulting from unplanned outages of single elements, groups of elements in terms of post-fault loads and voltages.
- Contingency Analysis overview
- Creating Contingency Cases
- Fault Cases and Fault Groups
- Single Time Phase Contingency Analysis
- Multiple Time Phase Contingency Analysis
- Contingency Time Sweep
- Use of Short-term Thermal Ratings
- Remedial Action Schemes
Each topic above includes a theoretical background and a practical part where participants acquire hands-on experience in the use of PowerFactory.