Scripting and Automation
Automation of PowerFactory tasks is possible using Python or the DIgSILENT Programming Language (DPL), and is further enhanced with Add-on Modules to allow users to extend the existing PowerFactory Functionality.
- Python: Integration of Python as programming language with full PowerFactory data model access and rich function suite
- DPL (DIgSILENT Programming Language):
- C-like syntax supporting unlimited access to PowerFactory objects, parameters and their functionality
- Extendable function scope of DPL via C-Interface, thus allowing access to external data and applications
- Encryption of DPL Scripts1
- Add-on Modules: framework for user-extendable function scope including data model extension concept for user-definable input attributes and result parameters
- API (Application Interface): C++ interface for full external automation of PowerFactory
- Task Automation Tool for parallelized execution of calculation functions and scripts
1This function has to be requested separately.