The Outage Planning tool enables the modelling of planned equipment outages, including the incorporation of associated system actions such as substation reconfiguration or load management. Outages are easily applied and reset, with a number of options available for visualising applied outages on graphics or viewing the outage plan for a period of time in tabular format.
- Tool for management of planned outages
- Schedule supports various recurrence patterns
- Support of associated remedial actions
- Action macro recorder to facilitate definition of remedial action events
- Integrated functions for apply and reset planned outages
- Tabular reports and Gantt diagrams with various filter options
- Graphical visualisation of outage and remedial actions, including affected regions