New Service Pack StationWare 2018 R2
DIgSILENT has released the new service pack StationWare 2018 R2.
This service pack comes with a new Offline Client application and various improvements and fixes to the main application. Please refer to the corresponding Release Notes for details.
The new version is available to registered users of companies with valid warranty/maintenance contracts. It can be downloaded from our Download Area for registered users.
For more information on StationWare please also refer to the corresponding brochure that can also be found in the public Download Area.
We wish you continuing success with DIgSILENT StationWare.
StationWare 2018 product highlights include:
- New Offline Client application for working without internet connection
- data availability and working in offline environments
- data synchronization mechanisms with main application
- Full 64 bit support
- Anonymisation of personal data
- Search enhancements
- Advanced search supports processes and tasks
- Fulltext search supports additional documents
- File name filter for fulltext search
- Improvement of overall StationWare performance
- Page load times, especially for settings details, status change pages and “My StationWare” page
- Performance for installations with a big user base (50+ concurrent working users)
- Report execution times
- Overhauled localisation
- Additional service methods
- Enhanced reports
- Import converters for
- Schneider Electric: WSOS 5
- ABB: WinECP7
- Thytronic: ThySetter
- Beckwith: IPScom M-3425
- Siemens: DIGSI 5
- Tavrida: TELARM
- GE: GE850
- Export converter for
- ABB: PCM600 (XRIO)