New Service Pack PowerFactory 2017 SP7
A new service pack PowerFactory 2017 SP7 has been made released.
This new service pack comes with a series of fixes and improvements. For details please refer to the corresponding Release Notes.
The new version is available to registered users of companies with valid guarantee/maintenance on the DIgSILENT Download Area.
General information on major features of the main version PowerFactory 2017 can be found in the document "What's New in PowerFactory 2017", which is also available for download.
PowerFactory 2017 product highlights include among others:
- Enhanced Diagram Layout Tool for auto-drawing of feeders and branches, protection device layout, as well as auto-layout of site and substation diagrams
- Output window redesigned to be interactive, with flexible filter functionality
- Add-on Modules: new framework for user-extendable function scope including fully integrated result representation
- New Project Combination and Connection Assistant
- New and enhanced Power Equipment Models: harmonic filters, busbar trunking systems, voltage regulator, 4-w transformer, power freq. control using merit order
- New QDSL modelling language: User-definable load flow and quasi-dynamic simulation models
- IEC60909 Update - 2016 edition
- New Protection Audit validation tool for protection settings and configurations
- Connection Request Assessment: BDEW 2008 and VDE AR-N-4105 guidelines
- New optimisation methods for Tie Open Point and Phase Balance Optimisation: genetic algorithms and simulated annealing
- Extended failure models and power restoration strategies for Reliability Analysis
- New Outage Planning module
- Extension of simulation scan by Fault Ride Through verification
- IEC 61400-27-1 interface for external dynamic models
- CGMES interface: functional extensions and performance improvements
- New FGH/Integral export function