Motor Starting Functions
The Motor Starting Toolbox enables quick assessment of various motor starting scenarios and their impact on the system and reports commonly needed performance indicators like voltage drop before/during/after starting, starting time, grid loading, etc. The analysis is carried out via either a static calculation or a dynamic simulation.
The toolbox features an easy to use analysis procedure that increases productivity while still retaining model customisation flexibility.
- Single or multiple motor starting
- Transient motor starting (synchr./asynchr. motors), with full support of controller models
- Steady-state motor starting
- Various motor starting methods (reactor, auto-transformer, variable rotor resistance, star delta, etc.)
- Thermal limit check of cables and transformers
- Automatic starting check function, visualised in Single Line Diagram
- Detailed report