General Software Information
PowerFactory is easy to use and fully Windows compatible and can be integrated with other packages to meet the requirements of all power system analysis applications.
- Comprehensive examples including linked demo videos on the DIgSILENT YouTube channel
- Interactive introductory tutorial and various advanced functions tutorials
- Complete and well-structured User Manual (1200+ pages)
- Detailed Technical References for all Power Equipment models
- User-friendly GUI with new modern appearance, available in multiple languages
- Output window including icons, colours, tabs and filters for categorisation and visualisation
- Reengineered Text Editor
- User profiles with customisable toolbars, dialogs and context menus
- Functional integration for all power system applications incl. T&D, industry, renewables, smart grids, etc.
- Various interfaces for communication and data exchange with third-party systems
- Fully compatible with MS Windows 32- and 64-bit versions
- Compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)