The currently used licence is not included in the licence activation file of your PowerFactory installation
After installing the PowerFactory I get following error:
The currently used licence with the order id XX is not included in the licence activation file of your PowerFactory installation. If you receive this message despite having an active maintenance contract, then the activation file needs to be updated. Otherwise, please contact DIgSILENT sales for a prolongation of your maintenance contract.
The message for version 2016 is the following:
This PowerFactory version has been released after the maintenance period of the selected licence. Please contact DIgSILENT sales for a prolongation of your maintenance contract.
- If you have an active maintenance contract, follow these steps:
- - Open the download area http://www.digsilent.de/index.php/downloads.html
- - Enter your email and password
- - Go to PowerFactory Releases → PowerFactory 20XX → Installation Files
- - Download the "cmApm.bin" file
- - Paste the recently downloaded file in the installation directory of PowerFactory (eg. C:\Program Files\DIgSILENT\PowerFactory 20XX)
- - Open PowerFactory
- - If you still get the message, contact the support team
- If you don't have an active maintenance contract, contact the sales department at email@example.com