Licence server XX not found
I installed PowerFactory and I can use it in the server but the users that try to connect to the licence cannot access PowerFactory and get the following message:
"Licence server XX not found"
For a network licence it is necessary to explicitly enable it for network usage. Normally, this is done automatically by the Licence Manager after the activation of a network licence. If this is not the case the network server can be enabled manually.
- For version 2016 SP5 and up, follow these steps:
- Open the Licence Manager
- Click on Network Settings
- On the Local Licence Server tab click on Start
- Click on Save
- For version before 2016 SP5, follow these steps:
- Start a web browser and navigate to http://localhost:22350/configuration/server_access.html.
- Choose "Enable" in the "Network Server" box.
Also note that CodeMeter Licence Server uses a specific IP port (defaulted on 22350) to communicate between client and licence server. This network port is registered at IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority) and uniquely assigned for CodeMeter communication. If experiencing problems, you should make sure that this port is not blocked by some internal firewall. You should enable the used IP port 22350 and make sure it is accessible by CodeMeter, i.e. share the communication for this IP port.
If this does not solve the problem. Create a support package on the server and attach it to a ticket in the support area.