Licence problems which require a Licence Support Package
In some cases it is necessary to see the License Support Package to investigate the problem. The following messages are the case:
- Error reading licence model information
- Error while trying to access licence
- Licence is invalid
- Code Integrity check failed. Application is terminated
- Unknown licence error XX
- Failed to repair the CodeMeter service configuration. Please contact DIgSILENT support.
- This licence is invalid. Please contact DIgSILENT support.
- Failed to activate licence. Please try again later or contact DIgSILENT support.
Create a support ticket and attach the Licence Support Package to it.
To create a Licence Support Package open the Licence Manager and click on the button Create Licence Support Package. If the licence is installed on a server, the support package should be created at both the client and the server sides.