Is it possible to add all relays available in my project to a graphic automatically?
Our "Diagram Layout Tool" can assist you on this.
How to do it:
- Open a diagram of interest on your graphics board
- Select Diagram Layout Tool icon from the local graphic window icon bar (see attached jpgfile)
- Select "Auto-insert elements into current diagram" as Action mode and "Protection device" as Insert elements into current diagram parameters on the "Action" page
- On the "Protection Devices" page you can additionally select if only relays or also CTs and Vts are going to be presented
- Press the "Execute" button
- Do some manual corrections if needed