Is it possible to add all relays available in my project to a graphic automatically?
Our "Diagram Layout Tool" can assist you on this.
How to do it:
- Open a diagram of interest on your graphics board.
- Select Diagram Layout Tool icon from the local graphic window icon bar (see attached jpgfile).
- Select "Auto-insert elements into current diagram" as Action mode and "Protection devices" as Insert elements into current diagram parameters on the "Action" page.
- On the "Protection Devices" page you can additionally select either "Relays", "CTs and VTs" or both based on the requirements.
- Press the "Execute" button.
- Do some manual corrections if needed.