How do you configure the System Parameter Identification for EMT simulations?
There are many possibilities to configure and use the System Parameter Identification for time domain (RSM/EMT) simulations.
In the attached example, the saturated reactance of the transformer model (TypTr2) is optimised to match the inrush curve of the measurement using the System Parameter Identification.
The references single that is used for comparison is stored in a Measurement File (ElmFile).
The objective of the parameter identification is the optimisation of the saturated reactance of the TypTr2 in the model. The configuration of the System Parameter Identification is as follows:
Control for Simulation:
- The control object can be access via the Control/Compared Signals page = show and edit controls
- The control object is configured to optimise the parameter xmair (saturated reactance) between the values 0.05 and 0.5 with a step size of 0.01
- The comparison object can be access via the Control/Compared Signals page = Show and edit comparison objects
- The comparison objects is configured to compare the phase current from the measurement file (ElmFile) with the phase current from the simulation. The phase current from the simulation has to be a signal and is recoreded by a current transformer (StaCt)
- The weighting factor is 1
Import the attached project and execute the System Parameter Identification (ComIdent).