Do you have an example how to use the PV System?
The attached example shows how to use the PV System. In this example the Solar Calculation is shown.
- As a type for the PV System element a PV Panel type is chosen. The rated Peak Power in the Panel is set 500 W per module.
- The model of the PV System is set to Solar Calculation.
- The number of panels per Inverter is set to 12. This means the maximum output is equal to 12*500W= 6 kW.
- On the System Configuration tab on the Basic Data page of the PV system element the orientation and tilt angle has been set.
- For each terminal GPS coordinates (longitude and latitude) have been inserted.
When running a Quasi-Dynamic-simulation for a whole day the impact of the GPS coordinates, the hour of the day/year and the tilt angle/ mounting system can be observed.