Do you have an example for unbalanced/unsymmetrical distribution system modeling?
PowerFactory fully supports all kinds of unbalanced power system models:
- 3phase, 3 wire (loads in Delta, can be unbalanced, lines can be unbalanced)
- 3phase, 4 wire (neutral is modelled explicitly)
- 2phase, 2 wire, 3 wire
- bi-phase (180deg phase shift), 2 wire, 3wire
- single phase, earth return, neutral return
Apart from that are corresponding element models available.
The attached example contains objects with different number of phases (1P:single, 2P: two phases, 3: three phases):
- loads (1P, 2P, 3P),
- transformers (1P, 2P, 3P),
- lines (1P, 2P, 3P)
- PV-System (1P)
- Switch gears (1P, 3P))