Cannot connect to Floating Server. Process will be aborted!
The connection between the local PC (with the floating licence) and the network server should be active in order to return the floating licence, if the connection is not successful you will get one of the following messages:
- Fatal error occurred while returning floating licence. Process will be aborted!
- Cannot connect to Floating Server. Process will be aborted!
The solution is to check the connection to the server. The server can also be added manually by following these steps:
- On the client that cannot return the floating licence open http://127.0.0.1:22350/configuration/server_search_list.html in a web browser.
- Click on add new Server and enter the IP Adress of the licence server to which you should be connected.
- Click add and then apply.
If this doesn't solve the issue you should create a support ticket and provide two licence support packages: one from the client machine and another one from the licence server machine.