The Arc-Flash Analysis tool supports various international recognised standards and recommendations for Arc-Flash Hazard calculations. All calculation results can be represented graphically or in tables and Arc-Flash labels can be generated. Different ways of specifying the fault clearing time are offered; if the Protection Functions licence is available, the Arc-Flash Analysis can be configured to take into account protection devices and their fault clearing times.
- Arc-Flash calculation in accordance with IEEE-1584 2002, NFPA 70E-2012 and BGI/GUV-I 5188
- Incident Energy, Flash-Protection Boundary and PPE Category on the single line diagram
- Automated preparation of Arc-Flash labels via MS Excel/Word
- Automatic protection-based fault clearing time determination (requires protection functions)
- Calculation of arcing-current energy